Please scroll down to view the entire contents of this page and then: “TEXT” 406-202-0461 to confirm availability, texting is “key” because I’m frequently in a variety of sessions, many that are not necessarily indicated on this schedule.(please include your first and last name in the text message).
1:00-1:30 RON STURN
1:30-2:00 DALLIN NEWBY
2:00-2:30 ZACH NEWBY
2:30-3:00 JACK REBO
3:00-3:30 CAROLINE CAREY
3:30-4:00 JILL RISPENS
4:00-4:30 BLAKE ALBRIGHT
4:30-5:00 BLAKE ALBRIGHT
5:00-5:30 SAM SCHILTZ
5:30-6:00 WILLOW MURPHY
6:00-6:30 KATIE NEVIN
2:30-3:00 DON HO
3:00-3:30 CORY GROCE
3:30-4:00 TRACY MORAND
4:00-4:30 SARAH MORAND
4:30-5:00 CARDIN DINH
5:00-5:30 JACKIE GUTHRIE
2:00-2:30 JULIE MOORE
2:30-3:00 FAITH JUNGERS
3:00-3:30 SHILOH CORCORAN
3:30-4:00 JACK HESTER
4:00-4:30 DESMOND TODE
4:30-5:00 LEVI FREDERICKSON
5:00-5:30 WYATT RAUCH
5:30-6:00 JEREMIAH GIBSON
6:00-6:30 SARAH WHITLACH
2:00-2:30 OLIVIA SANFORD
3:30-4:00 TITUS RIVERS
4:00-4:30 HUDSON / OWEN HEIMANN 2nd and 4th Fridays
Most students choose to take lessons on a monthly basis so they can reserve a time slot on the day and time they want. *Monthly students are required to pay promptly via square to receive the discount price of $100 per month.*
I. LESSON PRICING
- $35 for thirty (30) minutes
- Payment is due before your session
- $100 monthly (save $5 to $75 per month)
- I will invoice you monthly with “Square”. Tuition is due at your last “paid ” lesson of the month for the next month’s tuition.
- Includes one (1) 30 minute session per week recurring on the same day and time each week. Sessions expire at month’s end.
- A 30- day notice is required when relinquishing your scheduled time slot; please let us know when paying tuition the month prior to you leaving.
- $1000.00 (up front).
- Includes twelve (12) consecutive monthly blocks. Monthly blocks expire at year’s end based on first ignition month used in this package deal.
II.LATE PAYMENT, REFUNDS & RETURNED CHECKS TERMS
- Tuition is considered late if not paid by the last scheduled lesson of the calendar month, for the following month’s tuition.
- Charge for late tuition is $15.00 per week overdue per student, no exceptions.
- There are no refunds on paid tuition.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks, in addition to the original amount of the check.
III. NUMBER OF LESSONS FOR MONTHLY STUDENTS
- The number of lessons is inherently determined by the calendar which varies. Some months may only have three lessons while others may possibly have five. On average, there are 4.33 weeks in each month.
- All scheduled lessons are reserved for you. We assume you will attend and plan accordingly. You will be charged for the lesson regardless of your attendance; we do not schedule make-up lessons for your absences.
- A monthly lesson calendar will be emailed to each student marking the days we will not have regularly scheduled lessons, no make-ups will be scheduled for these days.
IV. LOGISTICS: HOW TO WORK TOGETHER
- What to bring each time: Your instrument and a strap and A 2″ three-ring binder containing any lesson plans distributed in previous lessons.
- Please be prompt and attentive. If you’re going to be late, please shoot a quick text message (so the lesson in progress is uninterrupted) to Greg @ 4062020461.
- Lessons begin and end on the half hour; if you are late you will get the remaining time in your slot.
- Parents/Guardians: Please be prompt to pick up your student after their lesson.
- We cannot be responsible for lost items. Please label your belongings. Items left more than 30 days will be considered “donations” and given to other students.