Welcome to capitalFRET.com! Congratulations on your decision and commitment to becoming a better musician. We are eager to assist you in learning to play, read, understand, and appreciate all aspects of music.
Lessons are 30 minutes in length and can be taken individually or on a monthly basis. Most students choose to take lessons on a monthly basis so they can reserve a time slot on the day and time they want. A regular, weekly lesson accompanied by a daily practice regimen provides you the best opportunity to learn to play your instrument.
*Monthly students are required to use auto pay through their bank to receive the discount price of $100 per month.*
I. LESSON PRICING
- $35 for thirty (30) minutes
- Payment is due before your session
- $100.00 per month with auto pay through your bank. Must be posted by your bank on the 20th of the prior month for the upcoming month’s tuition.
- If tuition is not paid on the day it is due. I invoice you after your lesson with “Square” but add $5.00 to your bill to cover the expense of “Square”.
- Includes one (1) 30 minute session per week recurring on the same day and time each week. Sessions expire at month’s end.
- A30- day notice is required when relinquishing your scheduled time slot; please let us know when paying tuition the month prior to you leaving.
Summer ACOUSTIC Guitar Camps:
- $100.00 due at registration.
- Includes Monday through Friday one week in duration from 9AM to NOON.
- ACOUSTIC guitars only!
- Age limitations apply (IF your student will be in 4th to 8th grade at summer’s end, they are eligible!)
- 2017 camps: June 26th through 30th. July 17th through 21st. August 7th through 11th.
- 2018 camps: TBA
Summer Quarter NEW student special:
- $200.00 (up front).
- Includes three (3) consecutive monthly blocks.
- This offer is good for new students ONLY.
- This offer begins in June and ONLY spans the months of June, July, and August 2017.
- $1000.00 (up front).
- Includes twelve (12) consecutive monthly blocks. Monthly blocks expire at year’s end based on first ignition month used in this package deal.
NOTE: As we frequently have a waiting list, if you do not pay tuition when tuition is due, we will open up your time slot to other students when applicable!
II. LATE PAYMENT, REFUNDS & RETURNED CHECKS TERMS
- Tuition is considered late if not paid by the first scheduled lesson of the calendar month.
- Charge for late tuition is $15.00 per week overdue per student, no exceptions!
- There are no refunds on paid tuition.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks, in addition to the original amount of the check.
III. NUMBER OF LESSONS FOR MONTHLY STUDENTS
- The number of lessons is inherently determined by the calendar which varies. Some months may only have three lessons while others may possibly have five. On average, there are 4.33 weeks in each month.
- All scheduled lessons are reserved for you. We assume you will attend and plan accordingly. You will be charged for the lesson regardless of your attendance; we do not schedule make-up lessons for YOUR absences.
- A monthly lesson calendar will be emailed to each student marking the days we will not have regularly scheduled lessons, no make-ups will be scheduled for these days.
KEYS TO YOUR SUCCESS!!
I. PRACTICING: HOW TO DO YOUR BEST
- Regular and frequent lesson attendance is imperative. Your designated time is for you alone. Our ultimate goal is to maximize its impact and usefulness.
- You should be willing to practice for a minimum of 30 minutes per day, not including your actual lesson.
- Striving to attend all lessons and to stay current in your learning will greatly enhance your results.
II. LOGISTICS: HOW TO WORK TOGETHER
- Please be prompt and attentive. If you’re going to be late, please shoot a quick text message (so the lesson in progress is uninterrupted) to Greg @ 4062020461. However, if you are more than ten minutes late to your lesson, we will consider you a “no call, no show”.
- Lessons begin and end on the half hour; if you are late you will get the remaining time in your slot.
- Parents/Guardians: Please be prompt to pick up your student after their lesson!
- We cannot be responsible for lost items. Please label your belongings. Items left more than 30 days will be considered “donations” and given to other students!
III. LESSON INSTRUCTION
- Equipment: All students are required to have an instrument, picks and an extra set of strings.
- Materials: What to bring each time:
- Your instrument and a strap
- Your capitalFRET.com lesson binder containing any lesson plans distributed in previous lessons
- Electronic tuner
- 3 or more of your own guitar picks
- 3 complete sets of replacement strings or 1 complete set of replacement BASS strings
- Any applicable textbooks we may be using together
I have read and understand the policies and terms of music lessons with capitalFRET.com and agree to abide by them to the best of my ability.
____________________ ______________________ ______
Printed name Signature Date
Thanks again for choosing capitalFRET.com for your music instruction.
We look forward to making music with you!